7 November, 2017 5.30 pm
Mazda Of Wooster Owner's Clinic
Owning your New or Pre-owned vehicle is more than just the excitement of driving off the lot, it is an important investment. Whether you purchased your vehicle from our dealership or not, we want you take advantage of the greatest benefits your ownership experience has to offer. We are committed to being your partner and strive to make you feel comfortable with our dealership any time you may call or visit. Let us introduce you to your vehicle’s features, maintenance needs and warranty coverage. We will also have an open forum to answer all of your questions! Additionally, one of our Factory Trained Technicians will perform a Complimentary Vehicle Inspection. We will provide you with a detailed report of immediate and future maintenance and repair needs of your vehicle. Mazda of Wooster cordially invites you to our Vehicle Owner’s Clinic on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.
During the Clinic
- You will be introduced to our Service and Parts team
- Experience one-on-one time with our Factory Trained Technicians
- Learn how to protect your vehicle with proper preventative maintenance
- Discover ways to optimize fuel economy
- Learn various Service Appointment Scheduling options
- Obtain Extended Service and Warranty Coverage Contract options and information
- Tour our facility and repair equipment
- Personalize your vehicle with Genuine Mazda Accessories
Refreshments will be served! Gift bags will be provided!
Please RSVP by Friday, November 3, 2017